This Privacy Statement describes the types of information www.navgrahhealthcare.com, ( “we”, “our” or “us”) collects from and about you when you visit our websites. Our Site and the ecommerce is defined as “Services.” This Privacy Statement also explains how we may use and disclose such information, as well as your ability to control certain uses of it.
By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not, please do not use the Services.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect personal and personally identifiable information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, create an online account with us, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, photo, geolocation etc.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
- For example, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including but not limited to browser type, device type, operating system, unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Services, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
- Additional information about the cookies used on the Services is available below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering your shopping cart items.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information on how visitors use the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operates. For example, we utilize Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site and identify areas for improvement such as navigation, shopping experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users to help us improve operations on the Services. For example, our Saved Items feature utilizes a cookie to remember the products which you have expressed a wish to save whilst browsing our website.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers, and they may be linked to your social media accounts.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Sites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver and/or track your order. We need this information in order to provide the service to you.
- To respond to your questions, receive your feedback, and communicate with you. If you ask us a question, you give your consent that we may use your information to answer your question.
- To enhance your experience on the Services, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you. It is in our legitimate interest to provide the best possible service to you.
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services. It is in our legitimate interest to improve and develop new services.
- To review the usage and operations of our Services and improve our content, products, and services. It is in our legitimate interest to understand how users interact with our services so that we may improve them.
- To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Services, other websites, or via email. We ask your consent to send you promotional material and we have legitimate interests in understanding whether the material we send is effective.
- To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates who we think can offer services and products of interest to you. We ask your consent before sending promotional material.
- To analyze trends and statistics to better understand the aggregate characteristics of our customer base. It is in our legitimate interest to understand our customers and tailor our services to meet their needs.
- To address problems with or protect the Services or our business. It is in our legitimate interests to ensure that our services function smoothly.
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information to process payments and prevent fraud. We need to use this information in order to fulfill your purchase order.
- For any other purpose as disclosed to you at the time you provide your information. We will rely on your consent, our legitimate interests, legal requirements or contractual requirement as the case may be.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you as follows:
- We may share your information with our affiliated companies and future additions to our family of brands.
- Service Providers:- We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Other Third Parties:- We may share your information with third parties who participate in our marketing initiatives, as authorized by you, and with consultants, advisors and analytics providers as necessary to measure and improve the service we provide to you.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets:- In the event that we, or any of our businesses, are sold or disposed of, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal and other information of our customers and visitors to the Services may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with the transaction or the due diligence related to a proposed transaction of this type.
- With Your Permission:- Where required by law, we may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection, or as you otherwise permit us.
- We may also share aggregate information or information with direct identifiers removed with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
INDIVIDUALS’ RIGHTS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
In addition to the above methods, if you are accessing the Services from the European Union, you may wish to view, delete, restrict, correct or receive a copy of the personal information collected about you in a structured, machine readable format. Where we process your information with your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You also have a right to
- object to processing based on legitimate interests or
- ask from which source the personal data originate and if applicable, whether it came from publicly accessible sources. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement or compelling interest to process your information or where the information is protected by trade secrecy.
- Should you wish to exercise these rights, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate your country of residence in your correspondence. If you have unresolved concerns, where applicable, you may also have the right to complain to data protection authorities.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES, PRACTICES, AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- Links to Other Websites and Applications:- The Services may have links to third-party websites, applications, or other communities that may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites, apps or communities. You should check their privacy statements to understand how they may handle your information. In the event that we process information in the European Union through a third-party processor, we have entered into contractual arrangements with such third parties to ensure compliance with European Union regulations related to your personal information and data privacy.
- Public Forums :- Any information you may disclose on our Services in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Services or other third-party sites or apps that may be linked, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Children’s Privacy:- Protecting children’s privacy is important to use. The Services are intended for general adult audiences and are not directed or intended for, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from, individuals under 13 years of age in the US or 16 in the EU. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (or sixteen in the EU) has provided personally identifiable information to the Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
- Data Security:- We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to help safeguard the information we collect from and about our users of our Services. While we take reasonable efforts to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
- Data Transfer and Storage:- For individuals based in the EU, with your consent, by using the Services you consent to your certain personal information may being transferred to, stored on servers in India, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
- Data Retention:- We will retain your personal information for as long as we need it to deliver the services to you and a reasonable period thereafter to respond to requests or questions from you, to protect our legal rights, to analyze and improve our services, and as necessary to comply with legal requests.
- Changes to the Privacy Statement:- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove, or otherwise revise portions of this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Services, as appropriate. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
- Questions / Contact Us:- If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org